Do you wonder what your month of February has in store for you? Well, this February 2023 Horoscope is perfect for you, specially if you’re a Zodiac Cusp!
A Zodiac Cusp is when you’re born between signs. Essentially you have the energy and traits of both signs. That’s why when it comes to watch a tarot reading or read a horoscope for your simple sun sign it can get a bit confusing. You have both energies and most likely resonate with both, so how do you know which horoscope to believe?
Well, there’s no need to worry ’cause I’ve got you! Check out the dates below to see if your birthday falls into a cusp and then scroll to your February 2023 Horoscope:
- Aries Taurus (Cusp of Power): April 16 – 22
- Taurus-Gemini (Cusp of Energy): May 17 – 23
- Gemini-Cancer (Cusp of Magic): June 17 – 23
- Cancer-Leo (Cusp of Oscillation): July 19 – 25
- Leo-Virgo (Cusp of Exposure): August 19 – 25
- Virgo-Libra (Cusp of Beauty): September 19 – 25
- Libra-Scorpio (Cusp of Drama): October 19 – 25
- Scorpio-Sagittarius (Cusp of Revolution): November 18 – 24
- Sagittarius-Capricorn (Cusp of Prophecy): December 18 – 24
- Capricorn-Aquarius (Cusp of Mystery): January 16 – 23
- Aquarius-Pisces (Cusp of Sensitivity): February 15 – 21
- Pisces-Aries (Cusp of Rebirth): March 17 – 23
I'm always trying to learn more about cusps, so I can provide you with helpful information.
With that being said, if you are a Cusp, could answer this really quick survey please?
I'd love to know more about you!
Aries Taurus Cusp (April 16-22)
Taurus Gemini Cusp (May 17-23)
Gemini Cancer Cusp (June 18-24)
Cancer Leo Cusp (July 19-25)
Leo Virgo Cusp (August 19-25)
Virgo Libra Cusp (September 19-25)
Libra Scorpio Cusp (October 19-25)
Scorpio Sagittarius Cusp (November 18-24)
Sagittarius Capricorn Cusp (December 18-24)
Capricorn Aquarius Cusp (January 16-23)
Aquarius Pisces Cusp (February 15-21)
Pisces Aries Cusp (March 17-23)
I hope this February 2023 Horoscope was helpful and insightful! Don’t forget to subscribe to The Sunny Virgo and feel free to comment don’t below your thoughts on these readings.